- In placing an order with UKAI we acknowledge your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All our fish are delivered with a LIVE ON ARRIVAL guarantee. If in the unfortunate event any fish arrive to you dead we will offer you a voucher to the fishes value to spend on a future order.
- Coupon Codes can not be used against Sale Items
- Due to packing costs we have a minimum order value of £50 (before delivery charges) on ALL Live Stock orders.
- An Adult MUST be in to sign for the delivery
- IF you are not at home when the courier arrives then we will not accept any claim for damages or losses.
- Please make sure any damages to the packaging is reported on the paperwork when it is signed for.
- Sometimes delays occur that our out of our control due to weather, accidents. In these rare events we would politely request that you remain at home and wait for the delivery as they are Live Stock.
- UKAI will only send fish in a healthy condition if for any reason we feel that the fish are unable to be delivered we will rearrange delivery at a mutually convenient time.
- EVERY fish on arrival must be properly acclimatised by the reccommended process as shown on the forum
- In the event of a cancelation please call us as soon as possible as after the courier has been booked we will be unable to offer a refund. All Couriers are booked the Sunday before delivery day. As after this day we prepare the fish for delivery.
- If you wish to cancel an order that we have held for you for over 2 weeks then we will deduct a 40% holding fee from any monies returned and will also dedut banking charges we have been charged.
- We are unable to accept ANY returns on Livestock as we can not risk the cross contamination risk to the fish in our facility.
- Dry Goods can be returned within 14 days if products are unopened and in the condition they left UKAI. Return postage costs are down to the customer.
LIVE ON ARRIVAL GUARANTEE
- All our Live Stock comes with a Live on arrival guarantee.
- In the event of any fish Dead On Arrival we will require the following steps to be followed
- YOU MUST BE THERE ON THE COURIERS FIRST ARRIVAL
- YOU MUST CONTACT US IF THE DELIVERY IS LATE BY 12:15
- YOU MUST SEND US PHOTO OF THE DEAD FISH WHILE THEY ARE STILL IN THE UNOPENED BAG.
- ANY CLAIMS RECIEVED AFTER 13:00 WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED